1.2.1 (2018-11-30) (2017-12-13) (2017-09-26)¶
- Fix #4: Change masked layer to same size as image layer when using
1.0.1 (2017-08-01) (2017-07-29)¶
- Declared API as stable.
- Make it easier to choose the right channel, given the current color mode.
- The color assigned to a layer (displayed in the layer list) is now
available in the
- Fix crash in
- Parse multiple values in a struct together when possible. This has a modest speed improvement.
- Fix pip install [#1]
- The main canvas image will use the specified compression algorithm when using nested_layers_to_psd.
- Non-image layers correctly set “pixel_data_is_irrelevant” flag.
- For speed purposes, pytoshop no longer uses traitlets.
- Performance improvements to the compression/decompression code.
- Added support for the
shmdmetadata tagged block, and the ability to access it from the
- Updated the list of tagged blocks that use 8-bit lengths.
- Fixed a bug where the image data would be corrupted when writing images from an input file to an output file with a different file format version.
- Fixed a crash when the input file contains no layer group ids.
- Allow Numpy arrays of shape () in place of scalars for constant images.
pytoshopnow runs on Python 2.7, in addition to 3.4 and 3.5.
- Many of the image resources types are now handled directly, rather than through a generic bytes-only interface.
- Major speedups in compression codecs.
- Saving a layer with a constant color (in
nested_layers_to_psd) now works correctly.
- Unicode string decoding now properly handles trailing zeroes.
- The “name source” on layers (when created from
nested_layers_to_psd) would point to the wrong source, but is now fixed.
- Fix a bug when writing a layer of width 1.